Fully air conditioned library of G.C.T. Bhawalpur plays a vital role in providing upto-date information and help to stay abreast of ever changing times. This library was established in 1962. The library has the capacity to house nearly 100 readers at a time. It holds an extensive collection of over 17,000 books. It remains opened six days a week through out the year from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Computers are availabe with internet connection. The whole record of the library is computerized. Numerous up-to-date journals and publications cater to almost every need of teachers and taught.
Following rules of library are compulsary for all the students to obey,
• A student must have college Library card.
• Library card is non-transferable. In case of any damage of card, student may get a new by paying Rs. 5/-. If card is lost, he can get a new one by payment of Rs. 25/-.
• The student has to pay 10% more cost and origional amount of book if issued book is torn, over marked or any other kind of damage.
• Books are issued only for 14 days. In case of non-return of book within due time, six rupees per day will be fined.
• Only two books will be issued at a time.
• First come first get the book in case of shortage of books.
• Reference books will not be issued but can be study in the library.
• Re-issuance of the same book is allowed.
• If a book is lost, buy new book and return to library with 10% fine. If book is not available in market, student will have to pay double price of the book lost.
• Rental book is issued for the session. If book is not returned at the end of the year, one rupee fine will be imposed every day.
• Students of third year will return the books before 1st annual examination of PBTE.
• The student whose issued book is lost, will not be allowed to get any other book unless he pays fine or return the book.
• After issuance of book, student should check the book thoroughly, otherwise he will be responsible in case of any damage.
• Study place is available for students within the library, where they can study books, journals, newspapers etc. In case of loss of any kind, student will be held responsible for.